Sparkle and Shine
The challenge is to use some sort of sparkle or shine on your ONE-LAYER card. You may choose any theme for your card.
We are blessed with so many different products to choose from for this challenge: rhinestones, sparkly enamel glitter dots, plain glitter, glitter glue, Wink of Stella pens, shiny epoxy embellishments, Smooch, Twinkling H2Os, Sakura stardust pens, Brilliance inks, Glossy Accents, and so on, and so on, and so on!
Remember to keep it simple and use only one layer of card stock folded in half. No other card stock or patterned paper allowed!
My card for this challenge is super simple and has three rhinestones for sparkle! It uses Clearly Besotted's Scientifically Speaking set with Memento Luxe black ink.
Rules for OLS18
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper are allowed.
2. Make a card that includes sparkle or shine...or both! Remember to keep your card simple.
3. Post your card on the internet somewhere and link to it using the InLinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please link to the individual post, not to your blog's main page, so we can easily find your entry.
4. The deadline for linking up is midnight on July 24.
5. The most important rule of all is to HAVE FUN!