Ardyth here, your hostess for OLS9. This month, it's hip to be square! Make a one-layer card incorporating a square in some way. I love to make 4 1/4x 4 1/4 inch square cards - they feel modern and symmetrical PLUS they fit into a standard envelope and don't require extra postage. You can choose to use your squares in other creative ways - as long as there's a square on your card somehow, somewhere, you're hip!
For this square card, I chose a square Papertrey stamp and stamped it 4 times in bold colours, creating another square. I chose a bold, thick Technique Tuesday sentiment stamped in black, to ensure that it was easy to read. The brightly-coloured square grounds the sentiment, but doesn't overwhelm it.
How to be Hip! (Rules for OLS9)
- A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half. No other layers of paper are allowed.
- Make a one-layer card using a square in some way. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
- Post your card somewhere on the internet and link it to us using the Inlinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please link to that specific post and not your blog's home page so we can find it easily.
- Link up before midnight on September 24.
- The most important rule of all is to have fun!
Oh I'm in love. Looking forward to playing along!ReplyDelete
I love this cars Ardyth it has so many possibilitiesReplyDelete
I am inspired Ardyth, this is a great cue and I really have ideas! Thanks for sharing all the DT talents with us!ReplyDelete
So cool! Great challenge.ReplyDelete
Ardyth I love you sample and I have many idea too like Kimberly...I will join again and again may I....great challenge agree with Janet...hugs, MonikaReplyDelete
Oops, guess I'm too late to add my card! Here it is anyway!ReplyDelete