Fall has arrived with all its glory. We can feel it in the cooler temperatures, and we can see it in the bursts of color starting to appear. So, with the season's inspiration all around us make a one-layer card with fall in mind.
For my card, I was trying to achieve the "falling leaf" effect. I used a Papertrey Ink image and sentiment, along with Gorgeous Grunge (Stampin'Up) for the spatter background.
Turning to Fall (Rules for OLS10)
- A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half. No other layers of paper are allowed.
- Make a one-layer card using fall as your inspiration. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
- Post your card somewhere on the internet and link it to us using the Inlinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please link to that specific post and not your blog's home page so we can find it easily.
- Link up before midnight on October 24.
- The most important rule of all is to have fun!