During a time of year when we invest so much in decorating our homes and inviting people to them (or going to other people's homes), it seems appropriate to focus on home, sweet home!
Here's my card, a Christmas card with a wonderful, homey sentiment.
|stamps by Hero Arts (house) and Papertrey (sentiment)
Rules for Home, Sweet Home:
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of card stock folded in half. No other layers allowed.
2. Make a card with some reference to home...either in theme or in image.
3. Post your card somewhere online and link to it using the InLinkz button on this post. If you link to your blog, make sure you link to the specific post and not your home page so we can find it easily later.
4. Post before midnight on November 24, 2014. That's when the InLinkz button will close.
5. The most important rule of all is to HAVE FUN!