Ardyth here for the September challenge. You may not know that I'm an accountant. I love math and I love numbers! So this month, we're going to have a numbers challenge. Your one-layer card must relate to numbers in some way. Birthdays, anniversaries, phone numbers, debits, credits (just kidding!) you name it! We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Rules for OLS#20
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper are allowed.
2. Make a card by that relates to numbers in some way.
3. Post your card on the internet somewhere and link it using the InLinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please link to the specific post, not your blog's main page, so we can easily find your entry.
4. The deadline for linking up is midnight on September 24.
5. The most important rule is to have FUN!!