Whether the weather is cold,
Whether the weather is hot,
We'll weather the weather,
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not!
Heather here for the October challenge. As the weather changes in both hemispheres this time of year we are going to feature weather elements on our one layer cards this month. Snow, rain, sunshine, rainbows, clouds, if it is weather related you can feature it on your one layer card this month.
Rules for OLS#21
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper are allowed.
2. Make a card by that relates to weather in some way.
3. Post your card on the internet somewhere and link it using the InLinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please link to the specific post, not your blog's main page, so we can easily find your entry.
4. The deadline for linking up is midnight on October 24.
5. The most important rule is to have FUN!!