Welcome to February! Ardyth here, your OLS hostess this month. We wanted to let you know that we are now linking all of our posts to our new OLS Facebook page. Be sure to pop over and follow us for another way for you to stay in touch with OLS and see what's going on.
In honour of our new Facebook page, this month's theme will be Friends. Your one-layer card can use any colour, layout, technique, occasion, sentiment, but the word Friend (or friends, or friendship, you get the drift) must appear.
For my card, I used a partial sentiment from Neat & Tangled, and old YOU from my "unidentified stash" and then created a mask using a die from MFT's BluePrints 25. I sponged the unmasked area using distress inks.
- A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper allowed!
- Make a card containing the word 'friend'. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
- Post your card somewhere on the internet and link to it using the InLinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please be sure to link to your OLS24 post, not to your blog's main page. That way, we will be sure to see your beautiful entry!
- The deadline is midnight EST on February 24.
- The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!