Welcome to the OLS Challenge for June.
Karen here as hostess this month.
This month, I am challenging you to make a one-layer card using a
It is very easy to add a stenciled background or just a hint of a stenciled area on your card.
I opted to add just an area around my stamped image using drywall tape as my stencil. Super easy to do.
If you don't own any stencils, then try die cutting some shapes and use the negative cut as your stencil. If you cut it using a piece of the packaging that your stamps come with, you will be able to use it again and again. Or try paper punches or fussy cut a shape. There are many possibilities.
Hope you can play along!
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half. No other layers of
2. Make a card using a stencil somewhere on it. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
3. Post your card somewhere on the internet and link to it using the Inlinkz button below.
If you link to your blog, please be sure to link to your OLS28 post and not to your blog's main page.
That way, we will be sure to see your beautiful creation!
4. The deadline is midnight EST on June 24th.
5. The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!