Karen here, as you hostess for this month's One Layer challenge.
This month it's all about the colours.
So, this month I am challenging you to use
Red, Orange and Yellow
on your one-layer card.
For my card, I applied the colours using Distress inks on a masked background.
I then stamped the flowers from Tim Holtz against the vibrant colours.
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper allowed.
2. Make a card using red, orange and yellow on your card. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
3. Post your card online somewhere and link to it using the InLinkz button below. If linking to your blog, remember to link to the individual post so we can find your entry easily. (Also note that some people have been linking to Instagram but those of us without Instagram accounts cannot comment.)
4. The challenge will run through October 24, 2016 at midnight eastern daylight time.
5. The most important rule of all, HAVE FUN!
Wonderful challenge--love your striking card! Can't wait to play along!ReplyDelete
thanks so much Greta!Delete
Gorgeous card, Karen. The black looks so striking against the lovely vivid background.ReplyDelete