Karen here for this month's One-Layer Challenge called
It's hot, humid and steamy and no, I not asking you to strip down and stamp in your undies (although that may be an option if you don't have AC like me!)
This month, I am asking you to mask a strip down the front of your card and stamp away....easy right?
For my card, I played with a new stamp set I just got. I love the way the blue and the greens work so well together. I used Painter's tape to mask the panel down the front. One tip I can offer is to stick the tape onto your clothes a few times before applying to your card front. By removing some of the tape adhesive, you are less likely to tear your paper when you remove it.
Remember to keep it simple with just one-layer of cardstock folded in half.
Rules for OLS#19
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of pape are allowed.
2. Make a card by masking a strip down the front of your cardstock and stamp away.
3. Post your card on the internet somewhere and link it using the InLinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please link to the specific post, not your blog's main page, so we can easily find your entry.
4. The deadline for linking up is midnight on August 24.
5. Whether you stamp in your undies or with your clothes on, the most important rule is have FUN!!