You can pull out your fruit stamps and stamp a fruity design or you can pull out your inks with fruity names and use them. You have to admit there are a great many inks named after fruits. Memento has the pear tart, the cantaloupe and the tangelo. If distress is more your style there is the picked raspberry or the festive berries. Maybe you have the chameleon Seville orange and purple grape to add to your smoothie.
My fruit smoothie card features picked raspberry and seedless preserves distress markers on an emboss resist design.
- A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper allowed! For this challenge, you may make tags or any other paper craft...as long as it's one layer of card stock.
- Make whatever you wish! Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
- Post your card somewhere on the internet and link to it using the InLinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please be sure to link to your OLS27 post, not to your blog's main page. That way, we will be sure to see your beautiful entry!
- The deadline is midnight EST on May 24th.
- The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN and eat more fruit!