Hi everyone, it's Heather here, inviting you to participate in the July One Layer Simplicity Challenge. I have decided to get started on some Christmas cards and thought I would challenge all of you to join me. I realise some of you are way ahead of me but maybe you would like to take the challenge to make a few of your Christmas cards one layer.
If you participate in a different celebration towards the end of the year you are welcome to post your cards here this month; just make sure they are one layer!
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half. No other layers of
2. Make a one layer Christmas card and keep embellishments to a minimum.
3. Post your card somewhere on the internet and link to it using the Inlinkz button below.
If you link to your blog, please be sure to link to your OLS29 post and not to your blog's main page.
That way, we will be sure to see your beautiful creation!
4. The deadline is midnight EST on July 24th.
5. The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!