Thursday, September 1, 2016
OLS31 Back In Time
Ardyth here, your hostess for this month's OLS Challenge, Back In Time. The challenge is to make a one-layer card that is either old-fashioned in some way (think retro, vintage) or time-themed (watches, clocks).
I went with some 70s-feeling daisies in bright, groovy colours and the word 'time' in my sentiment. I used Papertrey Beautiful Blooms III dies as masks and SugarPea Designs' Celebrate All the Things.
I hope you'll have a great TIME with this challenge!
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper allowed.
2. Make a one-layer card that is either 'old-fashioned' in some way or time-themed. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
3. Post your card online somewhere and link to it using the InLink button below. If linking to your blog, remember to link to the individual post so we can find your entry easily. (Also note that some people have been linking to Instagram but those of us without Instagram accounts cannot comment.)
4. The challenge will run through September 24, 2016, at midnight eastern daylight time.
5. The most important rule of all...HAVE FUN!
Ardyth at 12:00 AM