We at the OLS challenge are Wesley to your Buttercup this month. Whatever you wish to make--as long as it's one layer of card stock--will work for April! You might make a one-layer card of any theme, any color scheme, any technique, any layout. OR you might make a one-layer tag, one-layer banner, one-layer wrapping paper, one-layer framed piece for your entry-hall wall....
Seriously. It's one layer of card stock: AS YOU WISH!
And if you could tie it into a theme or line from The Princess Bride, well, we'll be impressed! But that's not necessary.
Remember..."Aaaaassss youuuuuu wiiiiiiisssshhhh!"
I made a COUS...a Card of Unusual Size. It's 6.25" x 3.5" and fits into a ready-made envelope from Marco's Paper. The stamps are all from Papertrey, and the ink is Hero Arts orange soda, butter bar, and raspberry. There's also a touch of yellow Stickles on the flames.
- A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper allowed! For this challenge, you may make tags or any other paper craft...as long as it's one layer of card stock.
- Make whatever you wish! Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
- Post your card somewhere on the internet and link to it using the InLinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please be sure to link to your OLS26 post, not to your blog's main page. That way, we will be sure to see your beautiful entry!
- The deadline is midnight EST on April 24th.
- The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE! (I crack myself up!)